Please read carefully, plus see this video on YouTube demonstrating a standard mirror installation:
PLEASE BE CAREFUL removing the mirror from the box, and handling the mirror when you set it aside to install the frame. The frame is installed first, BEFORE the mirror is hung on the frame.
Use Goof-Off (original, not spray) to remove any residue on the frame, and standard window cleaner to clean the mirror.
- Make sure that your electrical connection to the mirror is Romex standard house wiring, 14/2 or 12/2 from a standard light switch. A dimmer switch will not work.
- The electrical connection can be anywhere generally in the center of where the mirror frame will be mounted.
- Mount the aluminum frame to the wall using the supplied hardware (screws and plastic drywall mounting anchors). Make sure it is level.
- Wire the house wiring to the connecting block that is attached to the frame. BLUE TO WHITE. BROWN TO BLACK.
- Turn on the switch to check the wiring.
- Hang the mirror on the frame, then remove the corner protectors and protective film covering from the front of the mirror.
If you have any questions feel free to call us at 704-796-9077, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you for shopping with us!